Was the hype of moving from Adobe to Figma worth it?

Was the hype of moving from Adobe to Figma worth it?

It's been a week since I started using Figma for my daily UI designs.
I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but things have surely changed.



Before moving to my verdict, let me be honest.
I won't be able to quit Adobe as my entire team uses it, but I will be surely practicing Figma to add another tool to my resume.

So after using Figma for a week,

Which one do I like more? Adobe or Figma?

FIGMA

Figma has everything that I wanted Adobe to have in it.

Figma is the perfect tool for any Ul designer. It is loaded with features that improve your style and bring creativity.

But Adobe XD isn't that bad because in real case scenarios, it is sufficient to design as we do not need so many elements.

1 week into Figma, here are a few features I appreciate.
  • Stroke gradients.
  • Hide element feature.
  • Curve roundness option.
  • Mobile mirroring.
  • Arrow tool.
  • Comment feature.
  • Enable outlines.
  • Inspect code panel.

What's your favorite feature in Figma?
Comment your thoughts below!

Author - Rushabh K
Credit - UI UX WORLDWIDE

0 Comments